Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Temecula Star Blocks

I don't usually make little quilts, but with some prodding by Martha, I checked out these cute little blocks from Temecula Quilt Company. They have them displayed so sweetly, I couldn't resist making them. I was way behind, but the blocks go together quickly. I made all of the outside star segments and then waited for the next posting each Friday to make each center. You can see I am waiting for the last little star center.

I'm excited to see what kind of setting option there will be (if any) so I can get this put together.
The last block goes up on Friday, so you have time to get the other eight finished up and still be right on schedule! I used scraps from other projects and from my scrap boxes of squares and strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment