Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What's On the Wall Wednesday

Design Wall Wednesday

Words To Live By finished blocks.
I have them on the design wall because I love looking at them! 

Block eight is "in progress"...I still need to blanket stitch the leaves and stems.

Block nine came in the mail today.
I think this will be my mostest favoritest block--Love Birds in a Heart with Rose Buds--crazy sweet! 

The little freebie blocks are pretty fast to stitch up and they are so cute!

 

Bonnie Hunter has a new Leader and Ender Challenge started: the Split 9 Patch. It's an awesome block with tons of possibilities. The previous leaders and enders challenge (spools) are so much fun to sew up though, so I think I will continue making them. I have more than 200 so far.

Visit Esther Aliu's blog for Wednesday's Works in Progress parade!

2 comments:

  1. Your Words to Live By blocks are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blocks!! are you going to make them into a bed quilt or a wall quilt?

    ReplyDelete