Saturday, June 20, 2015

My Talented Ladies!

We are having lots of fun at the Pinetree Patchworkers quilt show this weekend! Before I head out the door to get back the show, I wanted to brag on the wonderful quilts made by some of the very talented ladies from my Stitch Therapy group! 
There were three Simply Red quilts finished in time for the show and they all are hanging together:


 And there are five Wish Quilts hanging together--so fun to see them all in a parade!




I love that every quilt has it's own personality and that each quilter did some tweaking to the pattern to make the quilt their own. 
I'm so happy to have had the opportunity to lead the Stitch Therapy group--I feel like a proud Mom!

11 comments:

  1. Hello Karen! You should be proud they are all fabulous quilts! Thank you for sharing the photographs with us! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing- they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing how everyone makes the same pattern and they all have their own personality. I really like them all. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should feel proud.... these are awesome quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a talented group. They are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should be proud and So should the Quilter's. Great interpretations of those delightful patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all lovely quilts. Very exciting to see how differently people interpret the patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful quilts, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful quilts, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I find the Wish quilt where the maker left off the last border and ended up with a curvy edge. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete